Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Google White Backgrounds are Now Over!!!

Have you checked it out??
                       Always getting bored with the plain white background of Google??? Here it is.. Say good bye to the white google background.

           Google have a new option of changing its white background to any images from picassa or their default images or other. I dont know whether its a new feature, but i want to share it with people those who dont know about this feature. Background works only if you are signed in with a goole account. Otherwise white background continues. You can change the picture any time you want.

Check the link " Change Background Image"on the left bottom of Google Home page.

 So check it out and Enjoy.... Let me share my background here... So feel the new background and Enjoy...


RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here..