Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Monday, June 21, 2010

An Old Football Story - A Different View In My Way...

This is football season. June 2010. All the eyes towards African football grounds. I am coming with a story this time. I rethink about a story in my own way and made the story entirely different. Just check it out..

The Real Story - A king and his minister was walking and they reached near a football ground. The king saw people playing football. And the king said to minister," 22 persons going behind one ball in my kingdom?? Buy 22 football and give it to each player."

This is the story of a foolish king which comes to our mind and the whole world knows this story.

I just had a rethink in this story. A special one. Dont blame me if its not good. ok??

Here is my Story rescripted -
                            A king and his minister was walking and reached near a football ground. The king saw people playing football. King had a great sense of humour and he just witted, " One single Football to each of them will stop this Football match. Right?"  The poor foolish minister didnt understand the joke and spread the rumour that king told a foolishness to him. The rumours will spread more fast and clear than the real truth. Thus the world believed the story of that minister and still following it.

This is only because world always thinks -ve. I just thought this story in a +ve way and i got a good story.
So you also think.
A great message to all in this world.
Think +ve. Think Different.


RAM

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup .. i think myself be the real example for that, still follwing those pain full stories its always behind me !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments dear. And hope u could now comment and not facing any problem. Take CAre

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here..