Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hungry Stage Performance...

Being hungry during a stage performance is one of the most difficult situations to overcome. Even if we eat well, the energy we utilize in the stage will make us hungry again.
I am a singer and i do stage performances with my troop. Yesterday evening i had a similar experience of being hungry during stage performance. But this time it was much more worser than previous experiences.

 Before starting the program itself the auditorium was filled with audiences. When the program started, and when i finished my first song, it started raining outside the auditorium. So all the persons who were standing outside came inside. Hunger started disturbing me. Next 2 songs was sung by other members. Then i entered stage for my second song. Suddenly the coordinator told me to pause the program for them to conduct some honoring programs. After their 10 minute program i entered the stage for my second song. At that time i was more disturbed by hunger. Again after 2 songs i entered  stage for 3rd song, hunger was about to kill me. I managed it without caring and started singing. At that time they supplied food for the audience. Since it was raining outside, everyone was taking their food sitting inside the hall. The good smell of the food pierced into my nose. Hunger which i managed to keep it silent became violent and my hunger became worser. I managed to finish my song without problems.  Performers take food only after program so that they can perform well.. Finally after 1 hour program ended, and we had our food. 

Thank god that hunger didn't make any problems for me and my performances.


RAM

7 comments:

  1. FYI, Have your meals on time, it may be a cause of obesity.
    But, here you are just saved by God only. GOD is great….. Ram

    Cheers!!!

    Sony Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa... having food on time.. bUt taking food just before the program will affect the performance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was one among the audience.
    Your performance is very good.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here..