Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Sunday, June 17, 2012

This is for you...

This is for someone special.... I am proud to be what I am. Its because of you...

You held my hands to make my first steps in my life. You left my hand to make me walk on my own. You didn't expect me to fall. But I fell down, through which you taught me how to stand back and continue. You taught me many things. You taught me how to look at the clock and calculate the time using hour, minute and second hands and you also taught me the value of time. After purchasing from a shop you gave me the money making me to pay the bill teaching me addition and subtraction also teaching me the value of money.

You were my first opponent while playing snake and ladder. When I held your hand while we were in crowd for the first time, you left my hand to make me walk along with you. I was lost in the crowd after a few distance. When you came back and hold my hand, i knew that it was your lesson to make me stand alone and lose my fear. On that day you made me understand that you will never let me down & I understood that whenever I am down, you will hold me.

When teachers showed me the pictures of traffic lights, zebra crossing etc. You showed me these things in real and taught me how to be safe on road. You hold the back of bicycle to make me drive without falling down. When i moved some distance and i turned back with joy, I understood that you were not holding me. I fell down all of a sudden. I expected you. But you didn't help me to get up back and made me get up back on the cycle myself. That lesson was to teach me how to get back to life myself when I fail. You taught me drive my bike and car with the first lesson of sharing the steering while you were driving. All these lessons make me drive safely and reach home safely.

You taught me all the right ways, you tried really hard to make me stay away from bad things which helped me to be a person without bad habits. You took me to many places and showed me the world outside home. Even if it was only 1% of the whole world it was like you showed me the whole world. I used to look into your hands to see whether you have something for me in your hands when you come back home.

You bought me chocolates, you itself controlled it. You accompanied me to doctor when i was having fever. I was in your hands when doctor gave me the first injection of my life to cure my fever. You scolded me & teased me, but it was all for my good. When i was angry, you were sad, when i was sad, you were burning inside, and at the same time you tried to make me happy. I use my computer with ease because you bought me a computer at the right time to grow and stay with the new world of computers.

You did everything in the right time, you gave me everything in the right time. You made me cry, you made me fear, all to make me strong against the bad moments and you made me laugh and enjoy, to make me celebrate my life.

You hold many tensions about me, still you walk like you don't care me. You have requested to someone for me. You get angry on me, but you cry inside telling me to do it right. You never showed your tears to me, because you know that i will lose confidence if i see you cry. You never made me realise the difficulties you faced to give me a comfortable life.

You lead me in front with the light to keep away the darkness, You are My Best Friend, You are my best teacher, You are My Hero,

YOU ARE MY DAD.
I love you dad..

Today is the day...
This is for you...
HAPPY FATHER's DAY


Thank God,
RAM

12 comments:

  1. good keep itup ALLTHE BEST

    DRRV

    ReplyDelete
  2. da...kidilam...superb...oru song ezhutamayirunnu... :)


    luv
    krrish

    ReplyDelete
  3. superb writing bro..its so nostalgic...beautiful..keep writing,its owesom..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for your support and feed back.. :) Your feedback is my inspiration.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although the first part was cheesy, the remaining parts were beautifully written. I must say, your writing has come along a long way. Keep it up!

    Having said that, a keen eye would notice that you have actually taken up several issues with your dad :) - “You were my first opponent”… “I was lost in the crowd” “When i moved some distance and i turned back” “I expected you.” “I fell down all of a sudden.” “But you didn't help me to get up back” “I was in your hands when doctor gave me the first injection of my life”… “You scolded me & teased me”… “You made me cry, you made me fear”

    And it also appears that you are trying to communicate that you picked up several bad things even as your dad “tried really hard to make me stay away from bad things”

    I am just pulling your legs...

    It really is a good piece. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work Rachu!! he first lines put me through some old memories of me searching a good card for acha..but then yes..later on ..it had a signature of your own...very good writing...and am damn sure uncle would be so happy to read it...reading you..I miss ur sis's writing..hope she also gets inspiried and starts writing atleast in blogs!!

    Sree

    ReplyDelete
  7. good piece of writing !!

    Hope to read more from you !!

    Cheers
    Preetha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks al for your support and valuable feedback... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. kidilam...awesm wrds....
    ndu complement tannal mathy akum nu ariyillaa

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here..