Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Monday, April 28, 2014

A week without Sunlight

After a year of completing my graduation, I was on a heavy job search. Questions came from everywhere around, about my job.  Finally on a day I saw a company conducting walk-in interview.
 I went for attending the interview. Unexpectedly I got the job.
 I started working there. After a month shift rotation came, I was put to night shift. First time working at night. I have spent my time over night by playing games, chatting or hearing music, or watching movies. But that was the first time I was about to work seriously at night. Its a bit difficult to be awake at night when its serious work.
 Monday I enjoyed my day as I was free at day time. Monday evening I went to work. Shift ended up at 4. I reached my home around 5 am. I could not sleep all of a sudden, but I fell asleep when I just lied on my bed. That was Tuesday morning. I was sleeping the whole day time. I woke up in the evening. It was all dark outside. The darkness has put my room also dark. I lazily took my mobile and i was shocked to see the time. It was 6 pm. I jumped out of the bed and get ready for the office and went to office. This continued till Saturday. Sunday as my parents and my siblings were at home, I could not get a sound sleep due to their noise. I woke up at 1 pm noon. I went outside to see the beautiful sunlight. That was the day I saw the sunlight after a few days gap. Another group of people who won't see the sunlight for days are prisoners.

 This was not my exclusive experience. My best buddy at office was also experiencing the same. After relieving from the office, I have never missed the day time.


RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here..