Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nescafe - Know your Neighbor Story ........ Story No : 1

 Nescafe is conducting a contest for " Nescafe - The Neighbor story".

I wrote a story within 10 minutes that came suddenly to my mind. So i don't know whether you will like it or not. But i am sure that in the contest my story will be long back. But i should not waste my story. One of my friends told me to write a story in my blog, who believes in my ability to write one. So i am sharing it for all my friends. My first story in my blog. So please write your comments after reading this.

 
My story starts when i saw a beautiful girl at my bus stop. From that day i started seeing her everyday. Her dad will be always with her. So i hesitated to talk to her. One day when i was going with my dad i saw the girl standing alone. I was missing all chances. But we both started noticing each other. One day when my mom came back after shopping, she bought a pack of nescafe coffee as requested by my neighbor aunty. I went to my neighbors house to give this pack of nescafe. When the door opened i was shocked to see the girl at the bus stop there in neighbors home. Aunty said," She is my daughter. Hope u know." Aunty gave her daughter and me a cup of nescafe coffee. I started my conversation with the girl there. Girl asked, "Hows the coffee?" I replied "Superb like you". She smiled. My tensed heart relaxed and smiled. We enjoyed a long conversation.

            When i was back home my mom told me that the girl and her dad goes jogging with my dad early morning.  At that time i will be in the world of dreams. And the girl comes often to my home in the evening to have a chat with my mom and dad.At that time i will be outside with my friends. I refused to go for jogging with my dad everyday and i also refused my parents words to reach home early.  I was melted. From the next day i started going for jogging with my neighbor and started coming home early. Had a nice time with her. A great relationship which lasted for a lifetime which was started by NESCAFE.


RAM

17 comments:

  1. yeahhh, nice story........ go ahead . i'm enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude...
    you are great man... great...
    Thanks for ur support man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sajitha :Thanks dear
    @aswathy :Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. its nice !!Thank god if thing is Surf excel,Then hw it would changed :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. its nice !!Thank god if thing is Surf excel,Then hw it would changed :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be very frank, this is a silly story. More over, your story lacks readablity.You can polish and make it more beautiful. Paint the words and colour the situations, this story will be more interesting. Read more and you can improve your writing style. The bottom line is keep writing... Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Wonderful story! Smart man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. d story is suprb...
    bt.....
    ithellam orginal allallo alle???? anengil ennodu maathram parayane....
    njn aarodum parayilla .....
    i swear............

    ReplyDelete
  10. d story is suprb...
    bt.....
    ithellam orginal allallo alle???? anengil ennodu maathram parayane....
    njn aarodum parayilla .....
    i swear............

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here..