Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Know The Unknown - P U Krishnan

Some talents take birth and goes on without being recognized, except a few.  Either  these talents are not recognized or rejected.  I came to know about such a talent. I want the readers of my blog to recognize his writing. I know my blog is not one of the highest hit pages in the internet. But even if it is 1 person that person will come to know about this personality.. Here we go.....


Perumkulam Udayanarayanan Krishnan ---- P U Krishnan-- ( P U K )
Born - 13 June 1939, Telicherry. ( Thalasserry), Kerala.
Qualification: BA. English.


He had a great desire to work in THE HINDU, Daily Newspaper, which was not accomplished.
Secondly he was shortlisted in AIR for news reading. There were 15 shortlisted members. And among them 2 were best. PUK and another person. During interview PUK was questioned about his caste... He replied his caste*... And the interviewer said, " Ok, There is a train to tellicherry at 4pm. You can leave." and he was rejected.
Finally he worked in Aavin Dairy products without getting promotion till his retirement. He rejected all the promotions because he loved writing and his department gave him a lot of opportunities for him to write for the company.
The above details was taken from his daughter in law.

That's all my dear friends... Its time for you to enter his World of writing......
 Why going through my writings???.... Go to his own website and start reading....

 www.puksays.com

  ENJOYYYYYYYYY

 RAM

*I don't want to publish his caste here. Only because you readers should not have any discrimination in these matters.. And there is no caste for readings and writings.... Please understand.. If its mandatory for any person to know his caste before going to his site... Thank you.... I dont want you to read....

2 comments:

  1. a brief guide to producing a written work.very nice thats bro !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments dear....

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here..