Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Thursday, August 09, 2012

With love, From Netherlands....

I am proud to write my blog for the first time from outside India, from a beautiful place, Netherlands. And I am now in Groningen city. Its been 3 days i am here in Netherlands. Its a wonderful peace and calm place. A small city with  a lot of students, studying & working part time.

City streets filled with old buildings, long buses moving throughout. We could see only a few cars running. Most of the people prefer to walk or use bicycle. That makes healthy people with regular exercise. All cars & buses stop for the people crossing the road where there is no traffic signal. Pet dogs enjoy the mornings and evenings at the park walking with their master.Always there is a cold wind breezing throughout the city streets. People enjoy in summer always. People spent their time standing in sun.

I could see people standing in sun with their pet cats. On a sunny day, the open roof hotels stand on demand. They are filled with people with a cup of coffee and snacks. They take their time no to finish the coffee, but spent in sun.

There is separate track for pedestrians, separate tracks or cycling and then comes road in the middle. At every corner I could see cycle parking area where everyone can lock their cycles. I went to the Town land which is a shop of full of flowers, and all gardening accessories, all pet accessories, aquarium accessories and some house hold items. Everywhere the food stalls and apparel stalls remain demanded. There is a system in every shop which never get collapse.
Some houses lie in center of big farm lands, which I enjoyed all the way from Amsterdam to Groningen by train.

Once in a lifetime you should visit Netherlands. Never miss such  wonderful place.

Thank God
RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here..