Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My google doodle - India Independence day 2012

Aug 15 2012,
I am here in Netherlands today, first time outside India on Independence day. I woke up late at 9am. It was 12.30pm in India. I was so eager to check out the google doodle at India. I found a doodle with national bird peacock representing G and google written in saffron color. 


But i was not satisfied with the doodle. I would like to add the Indian flag too on the doodle. So I was thinking to edit it. Even though i am not an expert in designing or with ms paint. I made a rough work on the doodle. I called upon Banglore google office to make my suggestion. They were not even interested to hear a suggestion and they cut my phone. So i thought of making this publish through my blog and I also posted in Facebook where all my friends will see it. Thanks to facebook for that. 

 I am happy now that I could contribute something on Independence day for my India. Here is the google doodle which i made a rough work.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY... 


Thank God,
RAM

1 comment:

Leave your comments here..