Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Friday, March 04, 2011

The Same Dialogue...

I am going to tell about dad. Someones dad may match with what i say.
It was an experience of mine i am going to share with you.

It was one Sunday noon. I was coming back home after my class. In front of the Secretariat (Statue, Trivandrum) the signal  was red. So i stopped my bike. I was the first person to reach the signal. As it was Sunday the road was almost empty. I looked through the right rear view mirror of my bike. I saw a transport bus jumping towards right after reaching near my stopped bike. He violated the signal just missing me and my bike. The bus was at a high speed.
I was thinking the fraction of second my life was saved. I looked whether there is any other bus. No.

 I looked at the left rear view mirror and saw a high speeding transport low floor bus jumping after reaching near to my stopped bike. Both drivers thought i would violate the signal and go. I stared at the bus driver. He told me hand signal to go violating the signal as there was no vehicles on other  side to cross the signal. After signal turned green , I went.

 After reaching home, I told this to my mom. My mom said, " Take care my son".
After that i told my dad, " Just escaped Dad", after explaining the whole thing.  Dad stared at me and said
 " Allelum ninakku ichiri speed kooduthalanu..." * and went.

See the dads reaction. I was on road without moving and it was bus driver's mistake. Still he complained me.

Next was on another day. I was riding my bike and i was hit by a fish seller. He came through wrong side and hit me. He was drunken driver. All the pedestrians gathered at the scene. They scolded the fisherman without asking anything. Thanks to those people for that. For reacting and supporting the right. Thats not the matter here. I said this incident to my mom. Mom said, " Oh God !! Save him always..". But do you know what my dad told about this ?? " Allelum ninakku ichiri speed kooduthalanu..."* :-P The same dialogue... How did I bear it?? I don't know.

You are usually speed in driving.

I was on the right track, slow speed. Fish seller was drunken and also came along the wrong side. But dad still complaining me.

Ok complaining is bearable. He could have used different dialogue right?? Hehe...

Is this care??? Or is dad usually like this?? Or is he so cool ??? Or is he not bothered?? :-P

Whatever it is, God saved me on both situations.

Thank God.

RAM

3 comments:

  1. Dont's worry... i think all dads r like that... but itz not that they dont care.... Itz just that they dont express....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da Drive Safe in Road.Please avoid Zig-Zag driving.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here..