Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Monday, October 04, 2010

Need For Speed...

Need for Speed - The most famous racing game in every gamers heart.

Even though i have played many games, like action, adventure, sports, races, etc. NFS was the only hero.

NFS game conquered my dad's heart.
I was playing Need For Speed -Most Wanted even though it is an old version, i started playing it now only. The great speedy race... But whenever i play in computer, my dad come and tell me to stop playing. He says" Are u a small boy to play riding??? " But when i was playing a shooting game,he asked " Are u not ashamed to fire like small children do..." I always tell my dad that engineers make this game with graphics and software. Even game testers are there.. All are elder than me. But what use, disturbance from dad continued for many days... He even rebooted the computer when i was playing seriously. Finally one day, he asked whats interesting in it?? and he told that he will play it. I gave the control to my dad. He couldnt move the car as good as he do in his real car.
As he is crazy about car and its speed, he didnt withdraw from the first attempt failure. He tried it many times, which all was failure. Then he gave the control back to me. I was riding it very cool and speedy. He was amazed that he couldn't drive it like me. He said," Great my son, You are doing it well, I appreciate you." He slowly walked off from the room and came back and said," Dear, don't drive my car like this." and he went... 
He also said that this game will increase your reflection senses, but affects your eye... (Its true... I too have experienced it...)

Now he stopped disturbing me in playing NFS. Now when i play , he come and sit near me watching me drive, like as he is sitting next to me in the car...

And now he don't like me playing, other than NFS...





RAM

5 comments:

  1. NFS MW!! my favourite edition of NFS...
    i cmpletd it 2yrs ago, nd its d best so far (i believe)...
    the next edition Hot Pursuit (its the 3rd edition of Hot Pursuit alone...) is gonna b out soon....i watchd d video, nd ts superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... thanks for the information....
    Please inform me when it gets released...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one dear...really intresting and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was funny. I could imagine, the scene of dad visiting the computer room and interfering the game :)
    Well said!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here..