Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Know About 654.....

All my friends and all those who hear my mail id or my blogs name will just think for a second about the "654".
I too don't know how it came, but it came unexpectedly, but now its related to many parts of my life.
On creating a yahoo mail id i couldn't find a user name available which i like. ram123, ram456, ram 012, etc were used. Finally i decided to reverse the number. i put it 654. I got the user name for yahoo with 654.
I opened gmail account with 654.
When i bought a sim for my mobile i got the no: ****654***
this is similar to.
****654***
ram_654@yahoo.co.in  
ramu654@gmail.com

See the similarities. I am lucky to get 654 into my life. I expect  more things to come from 654. I am waiting for that..

Finally i named my blog  Ram' s 654 World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here..