Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Sunday, October 25, 2009

An Interview At Ernakulam

In this interview i understood the Bad effects of not studying for VIVA in college...

I went for an interview at kochi in global Infotech.
they need software engineers.....
for the interview, he asked me theory questions....
i couldnt answer cos i know to do the program tats all...
i dont know any theory questions...
as usual wat i did for viva i did there...
had a great smile and said dont know
he told its difficult to advance to higher stages....
so u should study theory part.....

intrvr : will the training will do any progress in ur theory part...
me: sure sir, of course

after all he said, he will call me within monday if selected....

finally i asked before leaving... 
"Sir, Where will be my posting sir?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here..