Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Duplicate Pen drives...

Hi,

For every quality product, you will get a duplicate one. When some duplicated products works better and also come in cheap rates, those products will surely have demand. And some duplicated products are the worst ones which is just a waste of money which cheats the customer.

In this post I am pointing out the duplicate model of a pen drive.

Location : Karol Bagh Market, Delhi, India.

While I was walking through the Karol Bagh market, I noticed some of street vendors displaying a pack of Kingston pen drive.
The image shows the pendrive that they displayed.

Its written "Kingston", the company name & 64GB the storage space on the body of the pen drive.
                                      

Company Name of Pen drive : Kingston
Storage : 64GB
Price : Rs 1000/-   
Seller : Street Vendors

Throughout the market a lot of people were buying the pen drive which is at a cheaper rate. I went to them.
I asked them for the bill, they said it was a smuggled product, so it does not have any bill. Even if I rejected to buy, they followed me to make me buy. On bargaining they brought the price of that 64GB pen drive down to Rs 200/-. I understood that there was some fault or cheating in it. Never a 64GB pen drive's cost will come down like this because even a 16GB Pen drive costs around Rs 500 now. But the pen drive was company packed. I decided to buy it. I was sure it was not 64 GB. But I was eager to know what was all behind that pen drive.

I bought it for Rs 200. I came home & opened it.

 This is what contains inside the pen drive.

Just a plastic fixed with the body of the pen drive.

Total parts of the pen drive


A duplicate pen drive sold in market, cheating the customers and making a bad name for a branded company. A lot of people are getting cheated like this. I saw people who were buying it for prices varying from Rs 1000 to Rs 2000. The people sell this product in front of the police patrolling inside the market. So there will be no use in registering a complaint.

Money lost is lost. I spend Rs 200 to buy it, thus getting this valuable information and I decided to share this information to prevent you from getting cheated. Please make use of this information.

Please share this information to your friends and create awareness about the cheating, and tell them to buy the original product producing the receipt.

Always Buy Original Products...


Thank God

RAM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here..