Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nostalgia

I joined B.Tech in the year 2005 June and since then i haven't cleaned my room, but last week i did it.
4 years of my college life passed through my mind through out at the time of cleaning.

 I started with my class notes. 1st year books were right there. All completed notes, completed assignments and all. After that i could see the blank pages and scribbled pages in other semester notes. I saw an assignment marked "Late Submission". A lot of spiral bindings and stick files was there to sort. There were duplicates notes, i mean the borrowed notes from my friends to study for supplementary exams. Rough records, Fair records, Mini Project, Major project reports, seminar reports, photostat copies of reports, notes etc was in a bulk which took me some time to sort.

There were lyrics of songs which i hear through radio stations. Romantic songs, melodies, and also sad songs during the final year time. Many creative drawings and writings which was made just a day before yesterday since the creative works awake only at that time.

And finally i could find my 3 bags out there with special colors which i used each year.  That day i was caught by these nostalgic feeling and i spend that day hearing those favorite songs.


Thank God...

RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here..