Welcome to my blog...

Hi friends,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog contains scripts from my thoughts.
Read it and enjoy. There is share option and like button.
For giving me comments please login using your google or open id.
Thank you.

RAM

Sunday, February 14, 2010

 
 VALENTINES DAY.............................
A special day for lovers to celebrate their love specially even if they love their partner every single second.
Markets take their opportunity to make good sales on behalf of the valentines day.
Parents keen to find their son/daughters partner. Even if a person is not in love he may have a special feeling in his heart like loving someone, its his own heart. 
            For all who loves, this is the day for them to celebrate. On every year 14thFebruary the world fully filled with a special feeling and a special atmosphere.
           On the other side we have to think how much of these love will continue forever. Its less in number. For all who loves, i am telling you to take a vow that you will love truly from deepest of your heart and i wish  let all the love exist forever.
            
On This behalf let me express my Love to My darling.......

" Each & Everyday, 

   I love YOU without missing a second.
  When i close my eyes, I see YOU
  When i open my eyes, they search for YOU.
  My ears always waits for YOUR voice 
  My lips always waits for YOUR lips,
  My heart beats for YOU.
  My heartbeats always play a love song for YOU
  My heart always says YOU ARE MINE.

   I LOVE YOU.


I will never leave you alone and will never stop loving you. I will continue loving you more deeply and truly, because i know that no one in this world can love as I do. 




RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here..